Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Asking for your prayers.......

I don't know where to begin with this post.
I haven't blogged in a while, but there hasn't been much going on this week. Last week Maddie had Spring Break from pre school. We didn't do too much, since the weather wasn't the greatest. But it looks as if Spring is headed back by the end of this week. And I hope it stays.

Now I have some sad sad news. One of my dearest friends, Kate, shared some awful news about her Dad Larry. Last week he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.
I'm not much of a religious person, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in God. Because I do. I am praying for Kate and her whole family. So I ask of all who read this, please send a small prayer for my friend. She could really use it.
I love her dearly and I hate to see that she and her family are hurting right now. I wish so badly that there was something I could do. She knows that I am always here for her, and always will be. I know deep in my heart that she would do the same for me. So all I can do now at this moment is to pray for her and her Dad and ask all of you to please pray too. It would mean so much.

On a happier note, here are a couple of pictures of my dear sweet girl.
This has been her new favorite thing to do indoors. Pretty soon it will involve playing with water outdoors!



1 comment:

Kate said...

Thank You :) You are so wonderful