Friday, September 2, 2011

Getting caught up......

I'm so behind that I think if I stand still I can run circles around myself.
I made a list of things to get done tonight before I hit my pillow, and making a blog post was one of them. So here it is.
First day of Kindergarten. (which was like 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, but hey better late then never)
Maddison loves school, so far. She will ask, "Do I have school tomorrow?" "Yes sweetie you do."
Then she might moan or say "aahhh man."
We are ready to head to school.

 Here she is with her teacher Ms. Haney.
 Every morning they meet in the gym and line up with their classroom. On the first day, the look on my child's face was priceless. She was in shock by all the kids that were there.
I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I am ready for this summer to be OVER!
We have had one crazy year with our summer weather. We even managed to break a summer heat wave record. This summer we had 51 days that were above 100 degrees. It was miserable.
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!

No comments: