Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Fall

Oh man, am I behind or what?
I knew it had been a while since my last post, but I didn't think it had been that long.
Here's what's been going on in our world.
Since the fall season began, a.k.a allergy season at our house, we've been lucky so far. I only lost my voice once due to allergies and Maddie had one bought with bronchitis. Stu's been the lucky one and hasn't managed to get sick. We had  to get a new washing machine. Our old washer kicked the bucket, so we broke down and got a new set. And I LOVE them! I actually look forward to doing the laundry. I never thought I'd ever say that. Went to the State Fair, we took a trip to the pumpkin patch, which was crazy busy that day, but NO RAIN! Then Stu & I took a trip to the dunes in Oklahoma, and we celebrated Halloween! Wheeeew.  That gets me caught up until the holiday's!

Here are a few pictures from our wonderful adventures!


Good picture huh? I cut the top of Stu's head off!




Stu and Maddie jumping around at the Pumpkin Patch!




She loved her little pumpkin she found.






  



Happy Halloween from our little Cheerleader!





Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!



No comments: