Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Cheer...


Welcome to December!
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and my favorite as well.......Christmas time.
With the Christmas tree up and the stocking hung above the fireplace, I can't believe that it's almost Christmas time. Soon this year will be gone and the start of a new one.
I hope that everyone takes the time to enjoy this holiday season and take some extra time to be thankful for all the things that you have been blessed with this past year.
I will probably wait until the last minute to finish my shopping and wrapping gifts, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season this year. I've got alot of things on my list for what's left of this year and I hope that I can manage to get them all done, and I will make some time to share them with you as well.
So I will start off with this.......
Maddie wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, so this was better than nothing!

No comments: