Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sick of winter weather.......

I didn't take this one, sorry I copied it off the computer...but I need some picture's with some green grass and SUNSHINE!!!


Everywhere you go, and everyone you speak with has probably said it or is going to say it. "Where is our Spring weather?"
I want it to hurry up and get here so bad I can't stand it.
This winter has been the worst we have had for a while. Not to mention that is has made my whole family's sinuses go into overdrive. Poor Maddison has had it the worst.
So here's to longing for the days when we can play outside and we won't have to bundle up like the someone living in the North Pole.
Thank gooodness we have the internet to pass the time. Until then hope everyone stays warm and free of any illness.



Got static?

I took this picture a few weeks back. Maddison wanted to watch a movie, since she knows how to run the t.v and the DVD player, she did it all herself. Well, the picture says it all. Dry winter weather will do some crazy things to this child's hair!

No comments: