Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cabin fever.......

I didn't think it would happen, but it did. Everyone in our house is finally over the sickness and conjestion. Maddie even woke up on her own this morning and said "Mommy, I'm ready to go to school today." Then I knew it was going to be a good day.

Do you see what I found today? It's starting to show! Our pretty green grass. Spring can't be too far away.....


Today was a wonderful day and to top it off it reached 60 degrees outside! It was beautiful. So Maddie and I played outside this afternoon. Lets keep our fingers crossed that the weather stays this way.
Maddison had to swing. It is her favorite thing to do when we play outside. She calls her swingset her "park".


This last Christmas Maddie got a John Deere Gator power wheels from her Grandpa David. I was praying that she wouldn't be scared of it. My wish came true. At first she didn't want to drive it, so I sat on it and gave it some gas to show her how fun it would be. Then she was hooked. She didn't want to stop, and she only ran over my foot once!



<

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments: