Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun with the Girls......

Holy cow I haven't been on here in 6 days! I've been slacking....Well here is the latest.
Last Sunday afternoon we went to Wichita and went....
Here: Sesame Street Live!


Maddie and I went with these three wonderful ladies...
Kate,Kennedy & Gentry


Waiting for the show to start...They kept busy playing with the Elmo spinner toys they got. (thanks to thier mom's)



The girls had such a good time. They saw Elmo, Big Bird, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster (Maddie's favorite) and all the Sesame Street gang!










It really made me feel "older". Here I was sitting with my daughter watching the same characters on stage that I used to watch as a child on t.v. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon with the girls.

1 comment:

Kate said...

We had a great time! Loving the picture at the top from the farm. Can't wait til everything looks like that again! We need to have a girls night or afternoon or something again soon. This time just you and me though!