Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keeping up with "P".....

Today I stayed home with Maddie since she is being doctored for pink eye. But she say's "I don't have pink eye, I have brown two eyes." I have a funny video with that line in it, but I will have to wait and post that later.
So I gave Miss Drama Queen a new nick name, "pinky". That's what made me think of the letter P. Now I feel like I should be on an episode of Sesame Street.
Hey I should get some credit for coming up with all of these, plus I was just keeping my mind busy.....

a Pouty child that didn't want to eat her dinner...


Preparing dinner....


Perfect Pumpkin Pie... (yes I made a pie and it is gooood.)



Prepping to wash dishes.....


Pretty Pink shirt for her grandma...


Pretty Pink Princess tattoo.....


scrapbook Page....

Can you tell that I was trying to keep busy today? Plus it gets a little boring if you don't, and this helps make life more interesting, and that's the way I like it.

1 comment:

Mindy D said...

Sesame Street was brought to you today by the letter P... I love how you posted pictures of a bunch of other things that are pink. Yes, pink eye is so much fun.