Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm still here.......

Man I've really been bad about not blogging.
Has it really been that long? Geez I need to pay more attention.
But I guess I could give a million excuses, but mostly I haven't been taking any pictures. I must be ill.
Maddie and I have been spending time going from Douglass swimming pool, to the Augusta swimming pool and to the Mulvane swimming pool. My child LOVES the water. We signed her up for swim lessons, they start next month. I will remember to take my camera. But this mama is going to rock a good tan this summer!
Got tan lines?



I've been seeing this creature around our back porch lately. I'm not sure if it's a lizard or a skink. I've yet to get a picture of it's face. It's a fast little booger, and I don't think it likes seeing this crazy lady with a camera chasing it either. hehe. But if I see it again, look out! It might make it to the blog header picture.


Here are some pictures of the beautiful sunset that I snapped. I would have taken more, but since I am a walking buffet for the giant mosquito's that we have, I headed for the house. Enjoy!




No comments: