Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where did the time go?

Well on Saturday June 5th,2010 my sweet little girl will turn 4 years old.
Where did the time go?
It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. We were so blessed to have a healthy baby girl. I am still in awww.
Where did the time go?
It's amazing to look back at some of her baby pictures and to see how much she has grown.
Here we are just moments after she was born. She was so small, 6lbs & 6oz. And she looked just like her Daddy. I remember I was so scared, happy, and relieved that I could finally breath, all at the same time. I went 6 days over my due date, and let me just say I WAS ready for this child to be born.

Now here's a face that is worth a thousand words.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her as a baby. So small and so precious.

It went by faster than I expected. Before we knew it we were celebrating her 1st birthday. And each year seems to be getting better and better.
Here she sits at her pink grand piano, and 3 years later she still bangs on the keys.

My how the time has passed us by, and we couldn't have asked for anything more.
So here's to my baby. I can't tell her enough how much we love her. Everyday I wake up and get to see her smiling face and hear her laugh,watch her run and play, fix her meals, give her a bath, read her books, play hide and seek, and hear her ear piercing scream. I thank god everyday for giving me such a wonderful, lovable, happy, and healthy baby girl. We are so blessed.

Happy Birthday Maddison! We love you so much.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Maddison!! I bet you guys have a big party planned!! How fun!! I can't believe it's been 4 year either!