Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trying something new......

I have two things to share with you all today.
Here's number one:
Remember when I posted a few months back about the pipeline that was going in the ground? You don't? Shame on you. (just kidding)
Well just to refresh your memory (lord knows I need refreshing from time to time)
here's what it looked like before. Notice all the big huge piles of dirt.


Being the blond that I am, would always ask myself, "I wonder if they are going
to leave the huge dirt piles, or smash them back down"? Hummmmm
Hey, when you get used to driving by this almost everyday, you start to ask yourself these type of silly questions.

Well, it just so happens that I got an answer to my question.
The answer:
YES! They did smash them back down. And let me tell ya, it looks awesome!



Don't leave just yet! Here's the second thing.
I am trying something new. I'm not sure where it will take me, but hopefully somewhere good. Last week I posted that I have been working on some other projects at home that I am VERY excited about. Well, today I am going to take the leap and share them with you.
www.text-tiles.blogspot.com
Yes, I started another blog. (as if I need to spend more time on the Internet)
Take a look and let me know what you think.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love 'em! I am a follower now:)