Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving wrap-up.....

Well, we survived another Thanksgiving this year. Hard to believe that it's already Christmas time.....
This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at Stewart's parents house. We had enough food to feed an army. Any everything was so delicious! As always. Plus my homemade pumpkin pie. YUM-O!
Here's a few pictures of our weekend. As always I start my Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving... I managed to get it done and snapped a few. It looks like Christmas exploded in my house.(but I LOVE it all) Enjoy the holiday season!
To start off this dear sweet child kept begging and begging and begging to please put together her Gingerbread house. So we did.









My favorite. My "Barbie tree." My Mom helped me start this collection in December 1994. I'm running out of room.

Love this one.

This one has to be my absolute favorite.

This is the very first ornament that started my collection. Dated 1994. It's the 35th Anniversary doll.

This is another one of my faves! A girl can never have too many shoes!

Our big tree in the living room.

Hope that everyone has a good week!

No comments: