Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swimming.......

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I just haven't been blogging.
But I figured I better get up to speed here and get caught up.
So here's how everything has been going.
Work is going great. Staying busy there.
It's seems like the summer is going by fast. Can't believe that June is almost over.
Last week Maddie started her swimming lessons. She loves them. She loves the water, so it's a perfect match. So far she has been doing wonderful. She has almost mastered swimming under water. So proud of her.






We've been getting some rain this past week. But I'm not going to complain, because we needed it.

The other day I was on my way home from work and had the pleasure of driving home in a nasty rain/hail storm. Luckily I didn't run into too much hail. It wasn't fun.

Last Sunday we had a cook out at our house for Father's Day. There was on moment of excitement. We had a small fire outburst with the grill. That's right, I said FIRE.
It seemed that there was a good amount of old grease in the bottom of the grill and it didn't take much for it to ignite and cause flames to shoot out from the grill, and almost causing the back deck to set a blaze. Didn't get any pictures of the action, but trust me it happened. We were just lucky that it was caught in time before tragedy struck.
That about sums up our week. Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments: