Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm so behind.......

WOW! I'm really behind. I need to get my butt in gear. Well, maybe.
Anyhoo....here are some pictures from the 4th. I'm only a week late, but here they are.
We didn't do anything exciting. We stayed home and had a laid back celebration. I went and bought Maddie a few small fireworks. Nothing too loud and big.
I bought a bunch of Sparklers thinking that would be the perfect thing for her. Not so much. She wouldn't even hold one. She was afraid she was going to catch on fire. Her words not mine. I promised her she wasn't going to catch on fire. Either way she wasn't having it. But it was still fun for Stu and I.







Meanwhile Stu and I also celebrated another year of marriage last Friday.(7/8/11)
6 years and counting! Sometimes it feels like it's been longer. My how time flies.

I spent the morning at the doctor's office with Maddison. She had started to develop bronchitis. Her Doctor said we caught it in time before it got really bad, but she still had a heck of a nasty cough. Today she is feeling much better. I'm glad too, because I am ready to hit the pool next weekend. It's been way too hot to do anything else! Hope everyone is having a good summer.

No comments: