Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring fever.....

Who's got Spring fever? I DO!!!
We had another blast of snow that hit the last week in February, and it left a little more of the white stuff behind. Not to mention a couple more snow days....aka no school for my sweet child. She was pleasantly happy. I on the other hand was ready to get back to our normal schedule and leave the house. I love the snow, but I was starting to develop cabin fever.
Here is what the second blast of the storm left behind.
 



Now the snow has melted and things are back to normal. Now I've got Spring on the brain. Ready for the nice warmer temperatures to start rolling in, the birds chirping, the grass is trying to sprout its beautiful green color, and the best part, it stays light outside until 9:30!!!!!!! YIPPIE!

No comments: