Monday, August 30, 2010

Update........

I've been slacking on the ole blog here, but oh well. Life goes on.
I guess I can use the excuse that I've been to busy.....but mostly, I've just been too lazy.

Today was Maddie's first day back at pre-school. This year she will go three days a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday's. She was excited to go back and see all her friends. I was happy that this year she wasn't crying her eyes out when I left.
Oh course, since it was the first day, I left my camera at home.....so I guess I missed that opportunity.
Oh well, life will go on.

Last week I had my wonderful friend Kate, (who is about to give birth here any day now)and here two girls come over and hang out for a while.
The kiddos played 'quietly' (ha ha) while their mommy's did some scrapbooking.
Here is a picture of the aftermath of what can happen to one child's room when there are three-two foot tornado's running all at the same time.
Yes, one of the children, Gentry, has nothing on but her undies. I guess she feels at home at my house.


Stay tuned.........I took Maddie to the Zoo last Friday and tons of pictures to share.

1 comment:

Kate said...

They certainly did have fun :) And oh did it show! But it was nice that they "left us alone" for the most part while we did our fun mommy thing!!!! Hope Maddie enjoyed her first day back at school :)