Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not much.....

Holy cow.....have I been slacking on the blog or what?
Sorry folks, but I can finally use the excuse that I've been staying busy getting things ready for Christmas.
I still have to pause from time to time and ponder where has this year gone? And it's almost over!
Next year is sure to bring many more wonderful memories. Stu will turn 34, Maddie will turn 5, and I'll *gulp* be 32. And not to mention that my baby will start kindergarten next fall. I guess it's time to face the fact that my kiddo is growing up. Too fast for me anyway.
I have managed to snap a few pictures here and there the past couple of weeks.
I don't know what it is, but it seems like every year around this time there are hundreds of Black birds that make there way all over the back yard and into the field. I should have captured them on video, because the sound that is made when all these birds take off at the same time is kind of neat. Glad they didn't decided to attack me! he he



And here's what happens when you let your child watch too much t.v.....

Happy Holidays!

No comments: