Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hard to believe that this year is almost over. It seems that the older my child gets, the faster the years seem to fly by. We are ready for whatever 2011 has to bring our way. I will be ready with my trusty camera in hand snapping all the memories I can.(yes that rhymes, so what) That's if I remember the check the battery!
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Santa sure was good at our house.
Here are a few pictures. Nothing too exciting. Most of them are of my dear sweet child opening gifts, but she sure had fun.
Christmas Eve we spent at Stewart's parents house, and then on Christmas day we stayed home and my family came to help celebrate. It was nice to stay home and enjoy the day. With all the things that my family bought for Maddison I can honestly say I should have changed her Birthday from June 5th to December 25th. It was insane how many toys she got. It was too much.
Enjoy a few snapshots and a slide show at the end.....
Maddie putting out her Reindeer food.....

Maddie with her Pappy!

Maddie coming out Christmas morning. Ready to see what Santa brought.

A girl always needs shoes with a little "bling"!



I am trying something new. I love this web site. It's called Smilebox. It's perfect for all who enjoy scrap booking. Just click on the play button and watch. It has music to it, so be sure to scroll down and pause my play list at the bottom first!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook generated with Smilebox

No comments: