Monday, January 3, 2011

Tangled mess.......

I don't even know where to start.
The other evening I was in my daughter's room helping her pick up her toys. I managed to step on this certain item and almost busted out laughing. (later I did)
At first I didn't even recognize what the heck it even was.....or what it was even supposed to be for that matter.

Exhibit A:




So I figured why not ask the source.
Me: "Uh...Maddie what is this supposed to be"?
Maddie: "That's my Tangled doll Mommy."
Why yes, yes it is. It is in fact now tangled. This is supposed to be a Rapunzel doll from the new movie "Tangled". This doll once had long, flowing, beautiful golden hair....and now it's tangled.


There is in fact a little tiny doll in there somewhere....?

Now I have to figure out a way to save this poor dolls hair. This may take a while.
Hope everyone has a 'tangled' free day!

No comments: