Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lot's to say......

What a week it's been. Let me start off by saying I'm proud to be an American!
All of our Nation's troops, both men and women, sure have something to be proud of. They've been fighting for our wonderful country and fighting hard. And we finally caught that SOB Bin Laden. Here in America it's easy to say, Payback is a B$@#*!!!!!!!
We are willing to forgive, but we don't forget.


I copied this picture, sorry. I've got my American Flag ready to go outside, but with this crazy Kansas wind, it will blow away before I know it. So this will have to do.

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I've been bummed out this week. It's been kind of depressing. I've been reading some sad sad things on face book. (Yes I'm addicted to face book, I admit it)
Lately I've been seeing all these sympathetic and encouraging words being sent to people. There has been a lot of death going on here lately and it really makes you stop and appreciate life. I feel bad, because the people that lost their lives, I didn't even know. One family lost a child. She was a senior in high school, ready to graduate this year. And a friend of mine lost her brother. It made me sad for the people that did know them, especially their families. Then it made me appreciate all the family and friends that I still have with me even more.
I've been trying to think of positive things to say and keep them in my head. All I can really say is my God be with them and their loved ones.

And I continue to pray for my dear friend Kate and her family. Her Dad was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Well last week he had surgery to remove his tumor. His surgery went well, and he is doing well with his recovery. You can read about it on her blog. KDKGblog on my blog list.

Well, I don't want to be a "Debbie Downer", so lets turn things around and have a smile.
In one month from tomorrow, this sweet child will be celebrating her 5th Birthday.
It's hard to believe that is has almost been 5 years since this wonderful blessing came into our lives. Love her to pieces!


And don't forget Mother's Day is just around the corner! Don't forget to show extra appreciation to Mom.


Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: