Sunday, May 22, 2011

Staying busy........

I've got a lot to post about, and I don't even know where to begin.
But things are going good and we have been staying busy. Which is alright by me.
Here's how last week went down.
Monday night Maddison had her preschool graduation program. And her last day at preschool was last Friday. Let the summer begin!



Maddison and her wonderful teacher Miss Dana. We sure are going to miss her.

Watch out for these girls. Come this fall they will be Kindergartners!


Then last Tuesday I started my new job! That's right I'm a working gal,again. Finally. It only took over a year for me to find something, but last summer I didn't exactally "look" for a job. I was too busy going to the pool with my baby. But the time I spent with her was well worth it. So this summer is going to be a big change for her, but hey when you have bills to pay, then ya gotta bring home some bacon.
You are probably wondering "Hey where are you working"? Well I got hired on at a veterinary clinic that I used to work at 10 years ago. I saw their help wanted ad and just for grins I applied. I am so happy to be there. I get to help people and be around animals, and the best part, I get to wear my scrubs again!

The weather has been looking up. Last week we did manage to get some much needed rain. This weekend was gorges out. And today was perfect, and Maddison knew it too. We spent all afternoon outside. And you can pretty much guess what she wanted to do. Yep, play in the water.....


Hope that everyone has a good week.

No comments: