Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday.......

Hope that all the wonderful Mom's had a fabulous Mother's Day! I know I sure did.
Now here's what we've been up to lately.
Last week my brother and I took Maddie to visit her favorite place (mine too) THE ZOO!!!!!! It was a perfect day. It was 75 degrees out, with a nice cool breeze. We had so much fun. Here are a few photo's from our fun trip.















Now this last weekend on the other hand was kinda on the "warmer" side. Lets just say, here in Kansas we skipped Spring and went into early summer. Yesterday it reached around 93 degrees, and it did the same again today and a few degrees more. So of course my child knew that it was warm enough to play outside in the water. And it was. Nothing makes her happier than playing in her pool. Trying to get her out of it is another story.

No comments: