Saturday, September 4, 2010

A good thing, or not?

Have you ever had a craving for something so bad, and yet you know that it isn't even really that good for you?
But you have to stop the craving and you eat it anyway.
Well, here's one of mine. (yes, I have more than one)


These things should be outlawed, if you ask me.
Sure they have zero trans fat. At least that's what the package says. But that doesn't matter, cause with the sodium and saturated fat, your pretty much add calories just looking at the bag.


I just use the excuse that since there is no way my child can finish the bag by herself, that I must help her eat them so they won't spoil and go to waste.


You try just one, and it's all over from there. You become hooked.
It's literally like eating cheese flavored air.
I know it's not the healthiest choice for a quick snack, but my taste buds said otherwise.

No comments: