Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to carve a Pumpkin.

Busy,busy,busy,busy.
That's all I can say. Halloween is just a few days away, and Maddison can't stand the fact that she has to wait another week to go trick-or-treating.
I haven't been blogging, but I've been trying to work on some other projects at home. I am very excited about them, but I will get to that later this week.
We didn't make it back to the Pumpkin Patch, and since I promised Maddie a pumpkin for Halloween, we went to the grocery store and picked a few out.
We found a nice big one to carve and put it on the front porch. Not that very many people will see it, but we know it's there.
With the help of my strong husband, he cut the top off the pumpkin, and I did the rest, and Maddie watched. Here's how it turned out.
Let me just note that Maddie picked out the face.











Hope everyone has a good week! Happy Halloween!

No comments: