Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rained out

I was so ready for this weekend.
For the past week, we planned to take a trip to Walter's Pumpkin Patch. It is truly a beautiful place. Here I was bragging to my mother in-law how wonderful this place was and all the neat things they had to see and do. We were so excited to go.
We made it there and the sky turned cloudy and the temperature cooled off. No problem. It finally was starting to feel like fall weather.
Well that all changed in about 15 minutes. It started to rain.
We were there long enough to take a few pictures, Maddie got to go on one ride and we looked around in the gift shops.
I was bummed.
I was so ready for the hay ride out to the field to pick out the perfect pumpkins to take home. I guess this means we will just have to try again later.
Here's a few pictures of the little fun we had.




This is Maddie and her cousin Kinley. As we were walking in to the pumpkin patch,Kinley and her Mommy and Daddy were walking out.
Can you believe that these two are only 1 year apart in age.










Here's some of the things that I managed to make it home with.



Not the pumpkins I was hoping for, but they were too cute to pass up.

Better luck next time!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We were supposed to go yesterday. But the girls were warned before church that if they couldn't behave then we wouldn't be going.....guess what? We didn't go. Due to bad behavior. But it turned out to be good anyway b/c of the rain! Can't wait to go though. I am so excited. I am guessing you didn't get your money back? :(