Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm slackin'........

Howdy folks!
I didn't vanish off the face of the earth.....no I've just been lazy and didn't feel like blogging. Plus my camera is starting to collect dust. We can't have that happen. But don't worry before too long it will get used again. Since the holidays are right around the corner. I don't even want to think about it.
Nothing exciting has been happening at our house. So here's what's been going on instead........Decorating for Halloween (Maddie's favorite holiday),watering my Mum's,loving my sweet child, enjoying the cooler weather, loving the fact that soon the bugs will be frozen in the colder weather, pre-school, dreading the fact that next year Maddie will start kindergarten, cooking in the crock pot, and tyring to remember to blog.












I've already got Maddie's Halloween costume. Hey it's get it now, or they won't have her size in two weeks. Here's a sneak peek. I'm not going to say what it is, but if you can guess it, then I'll tell.

Stay tuned, because I smell a trip to the pumpkin patch soon........

No comments: