Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I want one!

Our neighbors Bill and Resa should open a petting zoo.
When I heard about the latest 4 legged fur balls that they had in the barn, I was all smiles that day.
I dropped what I was doing and grabbed my camera and trotted over to see.
If I could, I would have taken all of them home. On top of the fact that Stu would have had a stroke, I left them there.
But they are soooooooo cccccccuuuuuuuttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!





There are 5 total. 1 solid grey, 2 black ones, and 2 grey and white ones.








Then I made the mistake of taking this girl to see them.


And of course, we had to show her BFF Kennedy!



I can now expect Maddie to beg me every day to go see the kittens. Which is alright with this cat lover. But hopefully they will stay at the barn.
The other day after a quick visit, two of them followed us back to our house. It was a chore taking them back and getting them to stay. I have to admit, cheese works the best.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awesome pics! I like the one where the kitty is lunging @ you!