Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Birthday's #4 and #5

Yay this month is almost over! That means it's the last of the birthday's for this month.

Today is a double whammy birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Mom.
Born February 23, 1955. Married my Dad in 1973. Became a mother to twins in July 1979. She worked hard to keep her kids happy and healthy, and never missed a beat.

Don't ask me what year this picture was. Sometime in the 70's? But check out that hair!


Here's a fun fact that most people don't know.....the house that my parents live in to this day, was purchased brand new by my Mom's parents. Then my parents bought it 1980 and have lived in it ever since. No one else has ever lived in it.
Here's one from when my Grandparents lived in Texas. Galveston Beach.


I was digging through old childhood pictures, and found this one of my brother styling Mom's hair!


And Happy Birthday to this guy!
Born February 23, 1977.
What a cutie.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Stewart. It is one of his senior picture from high school. (hubba hubba)

Stewart and I have known each other since we were little kids, and I never thought in a million years that I would ever call him my husband.
He is a wonderful man and works hard for his family. And I am thankful for him each and every day.
So Happy Birthday to the both of you. Love you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love you.