Thursday, February 10, 2011

'Snow' much more...

I am sick of this winter.


It has been like a roller coaster ride. Up and down, up and down.
This last week we had a re-peat with the winter storm. And yes more snow.
I can handle the snow, but the freezing temperatures is getting old. We haven't had this cold of a winter in a long time.
I am ready for SPRING!!!!!!!!
So with that in mind, here are the latest snow pictures at our house. Our actual front porch is buried so deep, we can't open the door! Guess shoveling the porch is in the works for this weekend.
Hope everyone is staying warm!








Also I want to note that I added a new blog to my list. Please check it out. It is hilarious. The blog tile is: The truths and half truths of an optimistic cynic. (say that ten times fast)
It is written by one of Stewart's cousins. Her name is Loree.
She is a wife, a wonderful Mom to a sweet little boy named Arlo, and she is also a registered nurse. She started her blog not too long ago, and I have been meaning to add it. Enjoy!

No comments: