Friday, February 4, 2011

Catch my drift?

Our weather is crazy here. You never know what it's going to do. Just one week ago today it was 72 degrees. Then just three days later is was freezing, the wind was blowing like crazy and it was snowing.
I was in hibernation mode. I didn't leave the house for two whole days. Mostly I didn't want to drag my child out in that weather if I didn't have to. Maddie's pre-school was cancelled so we stayed where it was warm.
Finally by Thursday I was needing to get out of the house. I knew the major roads were cleared off by now, so I braved the snow drift that was in front of our garage and made my way out. Then as I made it to the end of the drive way I was in awe of the drifts that were along our road. Take a look.

















And finally here is February Birthday #2.
Tomorrow we will be singing ♪"Happy Birthday"♫ to my wonderful father-in-law Mark.
He was born February 5th, 1950.
His actual first name is Stewart. Mark is his middle name. For years I never knew this. He has always gone by Mark.
He is an avid fisherman, hunter and skeet shooter. When ever he finds the time to do those things. He loves working in the garage with Stu.
Mostly he is one of the best babysitters around! He doesn't charge me a dime to watch our kid.
He is a father to two son's and loves his Granddaughter to death!

Father & son (Stewart), circa 1977.


With Maddison in 2005. Gee who does this little girl look like?


Most of all he loves spending time with his family!

Happy Birthday Mark! We love you lots!

No comments: