Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter pictures....

We sure had a wonderful Easter weekend, and the weather was so perfect. Maddison got so many things, and of course lots of candy!
We celebrated at our house w/a cook out. Hamburgers and hot dogs was on the menu at our party.
Here are a few pictures of the day. I am a bad Mom and didn't get any pictures of her hunting for Easter eggs. Shame on me. But I did snap a few of all the kids at pre-school when they had their Easter party last Thursday.

Ready to go find those eggs!








Here is pictures from Easter Sunday at home:

"Mommy, Dad look what I got!"




"A Hamster!' Maddie wanted one of these so bad. Mommy didn't mind. This pet is maintenance free, runs on batteries!






A Mermaid Barbie doll.




"My Barbie Mermaid movie!" From her Grammy & Pappy


ooh what's in here?


This basket is the same size as my child! Thanks to Grandma Monica & Grandpa David for that one.


More stuff....

Whewww....glad that's over.

No comments: