Friday, April 9, 2010

What the...?

So my husband, who has known me for a long time, still loves to get the chance to make fun of me, or possibly scare me if the moment arrives. He loves that the most, because I am very easy to scare.
Well, this afternoon I was doing some laundry and I had finished putting the clothes in the dryer.
They were Stu's clothes by the way.
I always double check and make sure I got all the clothes out. Every now and then our washer likes to hang on to a sock or two. So it's always good to check.
Well this time I saw this little brown thing at the bottom. Scared me enough that I jumped back a little. At first I thought it was a bug that had gotten washed, and there laid it's remains....that happens from time to time. We live in the country we have bugs.
Well, that wasn't the case. It wasn't moving, so I thought "come-on dummy just sick your hand in and pick it up." I was a little hesitant at first. Hey you would be too if you saw a brown fuzzy looking thing in the bottom of your washer.


Can you guess what it is? Since I have loads of free time, I will tell you later what it was I saw that gave me a few goose bumps.....
Leave your guess in the comment section.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, I really have NO idea....I think I would be scared to know also!!!

Kate said...

I think it is a raisin!!!! We have found many of these in our washer!