Thursday, April 1, 2010

They're baaaackkk!!!

Let me just start off by saying that I know Spring has arrived. I have been congested and spent the last 3 days and nights coughing my lungs out, and on top of that I lost my voice for 2 days! This isn't my idea of a good time. But my husband wasn't complaining too much...He was loving it me not being able to voice my opinion! Ha.
Also on a lighter note, the wind is blowing, the birds are singing and the my yard looks like a rest haven for the dandelion's! They are everywhere!


I think that instead of planting some flowers, I will just keep these ugly things around. At least they are one of my favorite colors, yellow!


Not exactly sure what this is, BUT I'm sure it's some kind of weed.....


As I was walking around the house admiring all my beautiful, easy maintenance weeds, I saw a hint of something purple from the corner of my eye. How could this be? Actual flowers growing around my house! No way.
I had this pretty flower in a pot on my porch last year. I guess a seed fell out and ended up surviving the cold harsh winter. I am hoping that I might be able to transfer it back to a pot again.

Isn't it amazing how one little tiny flower can grow out of gravel?

No comments: