Friday, July 9, 2010

I got tagged.......


Ok,my blog got tagged by Kate so here goes. Sorry I didn't do this sooner Kate, But it took me a diet Coke and a few "ah-ha" moments to figure out how to get this on here. But my slow brain finally figured it out.

1. What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous)?
My staple meal is always Hamburger Helper. Mostly Cheeseburger Macaroni. It's easy to fix and I know that everyone in this house will eat it. Slap some garlic bread with it and chow down.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always wanted to be a Veterinarian. But that didn't work out. Plus I'm slow at math, so I probably would still be in college. But I have worked for Vet's since I was 17, so I guess that's better than nothing. I love animals. If it has four legs and fur, I have to pet it and give it some extra love. Well, only the friendly ones. I've seen some not-so-cuddly gritters.

3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
I'm not much on reading books. Mostly it takes me forever to finish one. I read slow and reading puts me to sleep in no time. But I love People magazine. Now that I can read all day long. Does reading kids books count? Because I am a pro at reading Maddie's Animal Babies books.

4. How do you relax?
Well, that depends if Maddie takes a nap. Usually she doesn't, so when I get the chance to relax, it's after she goes to bed. I usually relax on the computer or watch a movie.

5. What color are the interior walls of your home?
Which room? The whole house used to be all white. I can't stand all white walls. So I've painted a few rooms with some color.
Kitchen is Amber Yellow and a cream color.
The Living room is cream and one wall is called Rafia.
The Master bedroom is painted a greenish khaki color. Can't remember the name of it.
Miss Maddie's room is half light purple and white.
Master bath is cream.
The other bath and computer room are next on my list.

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
That would be ice cream. I love the stuff. Can't get enough of it. Blue Bunny makes the best sugar free ice cream flavors. Yes I have to eat sugar free due to genetics and post pregnancy hormones. I have what is called Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). I have to watch my sugar intake,and carbs. Thoes will hurt ya.

7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Usually my bed time is between 11:00pm and 11:30. Every now and then I try to make it to bed by 10:30pm, if I'm lucky. Usually when Maddie hits her bed, I'm going around the house cleaning here and there. Now getting up time is around 7:00am -7:30am. Since I still don't have a job I don't have to rush around in the morning,so sometimes I get lucky and sleep in til 8:00. Usually Stu's alarm wakes me up, and Madddie usually gets up by 8:00am. But when school starts we get up by 7:00am.

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
Probably too much. Usually I spend about 30-50minutes reading blogs per week. I'm mostly addicted to face book.

Now I am supposed to Tag 2 other people.
Which I don't know who to tag. All the other blogs that I follow have been tagged. So I guess the buck stops with me.

No comments: