Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's H.O.T- HOT!

Man is it hot out or what.
This week Maddie started swim lessons. She is doing very well in her class. Sorry I don't have any pictures of her swim class today. I will try to remember to grab my camera tomorrow.
She is taking her swim lessons at the city pool in Douglass. Her class time runs from 12noon-12:40. And let me say that it is HOT sitting there watching these kids bop around in the refreshing water. Today I almost got up and just jumped in the deep end and I wouldn't have cared that everyone else was watching, cause I was sweating like a stuffed pig.
Last week, before the July heat wave started, I was out pulling my wonderful, giant weed collection from around the house, and I was this thing...

I'd never seen a Caterpillar this big before. It was kinds neat.

I picked up a stick to try and move it, then I realized that it was snacking on this weed.

This is the last I will ever see of he or she, because my loving, soft hearted, creature admiring husband sliced and diced it with the weed eater. Thanks honey.

No comments: