Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ugh.... the heat...

Well, it's official. The dry heat wave has taken over our poor yard again this year.
It's so sad to see, but I am praying for some rain, and soon.


Right now, the rain train is becoming my new best friend. We have been watering the yard at night. Don't know if it's going to do any good, but you have to try.


Especially when your yard is so dry you have giant cracks in the ground. Lord if they get any bigger, I'm afraid our child will get swallowed up in one.

That's all that I can report as of now. It's too hot out during the day, so most of my afternoon is spent indoors. Unless Maddie and I decide to go to the pool.
Swim lessons will be over this Friday. I will take more pictures at the end of the week. I wish I would have today. Maddie climbed out of the side of the pool all on her own. Then she wanted to jump back into the pool off the side, but I told her to use the steps to go back into the pool. That could have been a disaster.
Hope everyone is staying cool.

No comments: