Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time goes by.......


I can proudly say that this picture is 5 years old. Yep, five years ago today Stu and I were married. It's only been five years, but sometimes it feels like 15.
We have known each other since we were kids. We grew up in different towns, but we always knew the other person existed. Through out growing up we would see each other on different occasions. Then it wasn't until we were in our mid 20's that we decided to take it further. We dated for 6 months, then Stu asked me to marry him. I was surprised, and so happy all at the same time.
Then 3 months later we headed to Miami, Oklahoma. Yes, Oklahoma. And boy was it hot outside. Got all dressed up and said "I do". And it's been the best 5 years of my life. We have a wonderful home and a beautiful daughter to call our own. So here's to many more just like it. Love you honey!

No comments: