Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun day Friday....

It's Friday Yay! Not that it matters that much. Everyday seems like Friday to me!
But today was a wonderful Friday. Got my hair done. I always feel like a "new" woman after. Thanks to my bestest friend/hairdresser Kate! Check out her blog under my blog list.(KDKG Blog) She has two beauties of her own, soon to be three!
I haven't blogged all week. Shame on me, but I haven't really been taking pictures either. But I'm sure since the summer is upon us, that will soon change.
Miss D.Q is ready to go swimming. Well it's partly my fault. I bought her a new swimsuit. But if I wait too long to buy one, then they won't have her size.
Nothing exciting has happened this week, so I will leave you with a few pics.








This picture is almost 31 years old. (eeek) If you can't figure it out, it's me and my twin brother when we were a few months old. Yep, our Mom had two at the same time. I don't know how my parent's did it, but we are both still here.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: