Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend up-date...

This mama is pooped.
Allergies have taken over my head again. I'm sure planting the flower's didn't do me any favors. So I stayed inside on Saturday and cleaned out Maddie's room, and put up a new bed for her. Well, it's new to her anyway. It was my old bed. I knew we kept it around for some reason. Maddie loves her bigger bed. Good thing too, she kept falling out of her little toddler bed.
This can't be comfortable.


New Butterfly sheet's to match her room.


And a new comforter! Gotta love Wal-Mart!


This one even has a little "bling" on it.




That's all the update I have for today. Hope everyone has a good week. And mom's don't forget to drops those hints to the fellas, since next Sunday is Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

LOVE her bed & bedding! So awesome that you are able to reuse your old bed. Kennedy's bed is my old one also! I am so mad at myself b/c I didn't even think about the zoo today and it seems like it is going to turn out to be the perfect day. But I already have to much crap to get done w/ Dana being gone all weekend. Hope you have a good day and I LOVE your header pic of the butterfly. Beeutiful :)