Monday, May 17, 2010

Rain, what rain?

Mother nature blessed us this last week with rain. And lots of it.
I believe that the rain gauge at the farm said 3 inches. And I took some pictures to prove it.
We needed some rain, but not this much.
Whenever we have a large amount of rain, the small pond that is down at the farm can't hold it all. So it over flows and runs across the grass and down the drive way and makes ruts in the gravel. It is unbelievable what water can do to landscaping.
However Maddie thought it was cool that a "small" river was flowing down through the drive way.
Here are a few pictures of the destruction.
This puppy is full!


.












Now that's done, this mama has a roast in the slow cooker. I've been smelling it's aroma all afternoon, and I am ready to go and stuff my face!

No comments: