Wednesday, May 12, 2010

La de da.....

Nothing exciting has been happening at our house, except for the weather.
So far we've been having a pretty mild, dry Spring. That was until this week started. Every night we have been under sever thunderstorm warnings and tornado watch. But that's Kansas for ya.
I just pray we don't have to run to the storm shelter anytime soon.
My friend Kate and I had been making plans to take 4 giggly girls to the zoo. So last Monday was the day that we were going to go. The weather was supposed to be partly cloudy and like 78degrees. Well, that didn't happen. In stead it was raining and like 68 degrees. So we opted for indoor play. We took the girls to the mall and let them run around in this kids play area, ate our sack lunches and went back to Kate's house to play and watch a movie. The kids didn't mind, they had a great time.

Back seat Bailey and Kennedy, front seat Maddie and Gentry is driving.






This picture cracks me up.




Mother's Day turned out pretty good. Stewart said he had no idea what to get for me, so I picked out my own gift. Which is alright by me, I got something I wanted. I will tell you about it next time. Here's a sneak peak, if you can figure it out.

No comments: