Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday update:

Man, I've been slacking on the blog again, oh well. I will have more time once this week is over. This mama is working hard this week, because a sweet little girl will turn 4 on Saturday! YAY!!! And that means birthday party time!
Meanwhile I've been doing some cleaning to get the house ready.
Stu fixed the door handle to our back door, so last night I took it upon myself to clean the thing. It needed it.
There is always this black mark that is made on the wood trim board when you open and close the door. I was trying to think how to remove such a thing.....Then I thought why not try it. (Kate: this one's for you) I took a magic eraser and rubbed it on all that icky black stuff..

Before:


And IT WORKED!! I swear this is one of the best cleaning products ever made.



After:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things are good for tennis shoes. mom

Kate said...

SWEET JESUS! I swear when I die I want you to bury a magic eraser in my hand with me! Looks like Mr. Clean pulled through and kicked some major butt again :)